CRMA Full-Time 2nd shift - Berwick Estates $500 Sign on Bonus!
New Communities Inc | Hillsboro, OR
Berwick Estates, a New Communities’ assisted living facility, is seeking an energetic and talented individual to serve in a full-time 2nd shift (3:00p - 11:00p) position with a four day work week and a $500 sign on bonus as Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA). As a CRMA, you will support residents to enjoy the independence and dignity they need to truly "live" with assistance.
If you are a compassionate individual who loves working with people, this employment opportunity is for you! We are looking for responsible, caring and positive individuals that find meaning in supporting others to live their life to the fullest.
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Prepare, administer, and document medications.
- Obtain and document vital signs and weight of residents.
- Maintain a working knowledge of resident service plans and providing care accordingly.
- Order and receive medication and review and transcribe physician's orders.
- Monitor residents for medication and treatment effects.
- Assist with personal care and support needs, including bathing, dressing, grooming, and serving meals.
- Assist with personal care and hygiene, as required.
- Assist residents with social, wellness and recreational activities, as well as a variety of support services designed to address the unique needs of each resident.
- Complete documentation, as required.
- Provide routine housekeeping.
- Complete required trainings.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Active CRMA 40 hour certificate
- Prior experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay for major holidays worked
- Health insurance – for those working 30+ guaranteed hours
- Dental insurance
- Paid training and certification
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Program Benefit
About New Communities
New Communities provides assisted living and support services for some of Maine's most vulnerable elderly and disabled citizens. We are working to redefine a model of care, from "assisted living" to living with assistance - an important difference - by helping aging seniors, people living with mental health challenges and individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities remain as active and engaged in their communities as possible. New Communities' thirty programs are located throughout Maine from South Berwick to Bangor.
New Communities Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization and Affirmative Action Employer.